- When a scheduled task takes longer (or shorter) than you expect, remaining tasks will be auto-rescheduled to the next available time.
- When creating a task via the keyboard shortcut a, use the@shortcut to change its start date (e.g. 'Do this thing @tomorrow').
- Tasks are correctly added to today's column as incomplete when adding them during daily planning.
- You can set a daily planning time between 12 AM - 1 AM without it reverting to 9 AM.
- If a context is private all of its sub-channels will be hidden from teammates who aren't part of the context.